In the course of playing online games, you are bound to encounter errors at some point. In this article, we will see how you can fix a number of issues while playing Shell Shockers and especially fix shell shockers not loading error!
About online gaming-
In this past decade, online gaming has come to life. Online games are available for your computer and smartphones. It is through this manner that many people have the opportunity to grow and entertain themselves at the same time. A number of online games have given a variety to the huge gamers community to play. Also, online streaming is something that is getting a lot of love.
Platforms like YouTube and Facebook have enabled streamers and gamers in various ways. This also creates an opportunity to earn rather than only self-entertainment or pass time.
Common errors while gaming-
If you are an online gamer, you have already seen a number of glitches and errors. Though glitches can be an issue for game developers, errors are often not. These errors and glitches are the last things you would want to see as a gamer. Thus people make sure that they are paying for the highest available internet. But does that really help?
Honestly, if you are a gamer and you have an internet package of 1 GBPS, that is good. But it is not necessary. You are wasting a good chunk of money. You can easily play games with a speed of 100 to 200 MBPS. And this speed is enough to provide you with effortless gaming. The ping is what matters. There should not be delay or packet loss is what matters.
Also sometimes limitations of your devices can lead to a clumsy gaming experience. Do not worry, we have the solutions for you today!
Why does my Shell Shocker game lag? OR why does my Shell Shocker game fluctuate?
There are several reasons which can cause fluctuations or lags at times. Let’s discuss a few before knowing how to fix it.
1) Slow internet connection can cause fluctuations or FPS drops. This only happens if your game consumes high bandwidth.
2) The distance between your router or modem to your gaming device is way too long. This is only if you use wireless internet.
3) There is some damage to your ethernet cable. This is only if you use a wired connection.
4) Your gaming device is overheating.
5) There is not enough ventilation space for your gaming device.
6) You have not done a manual restart for your device in a while.
7) There is packet loss on your internet.
8) When you have not done a manual restart to your router or modem.
9) There is a possibility that the game won’t work on your device because of compatibility issues.
10) When the storage capacity of the device reaches its maximum.
11) If you have not manually cleared the caches in the storage of your device.
There are a number of more reasons which can cause shell shockers not loading error while gaming. But these reasons are the ones which cause issues a majority of times.
How can you fix a Shell Shockers error or a not loading error?
As we now know the reasons for your problem, we can work on the solutions. Let us quickly check what can be the best things to do, when you face issues while gaming –
1) Manually unplug your router or modem and restart it. Plug the wire back only after like a minute or two.
2) You can try to reduce the devices on wifi if you have a lower speed.
3) Trying to get your gaming device closer to your router or modem.
4) If you are using wired connections, it is advisable to change the Ethernet cable.
5) Switch to a different ethernet slot behind your modem or router.
6) Switch to different ethernet slots behind your gaming device.
7) Clear caches and cookies of your gaming device.
8) Restart your gaming device manually.
9) Keep in mind that you should not let your device memory exceed 75%.
10) Make sure that the background apps or games are closed while you are playing one game.
11) It is important that you make sure that the game you are playing is up-to-date.
12) Make sure that the most recent software update is installed on your device.
13) You can Log out once and log back into your game.
14) To make sure your device is compatible with the game, you can check its compatibility.
15) Try switching to a different network.
16) Try calling the respective customer service centres for help.
These tricks should fix your issues 99% of the time. Also do not forget to enjoy your game while being competitive.