Are you an aspiring blogger who just shifted from Android to iOS to make your videos HD clear? If yes, I know, the struggle is real. It is indeed a tough job to learn the basics of IOS if you have been a user of android before. Although people with first-hand iOS experience find it just as easy as any other thing on their phone. but for amateurs, it takes a while to adjust.
Since you are an aspiring blogger and I realize the amount of hard work you put into making the videos. let me make it a little easier for you by saving some labor on the uploading part. You could go for some failed attempts first and then figure out the right way, but then time is money. So, let’s save some time and just look into the process or making it happen.
The good news is, there are two ways of making this work and I’ll guide you through both.
But before beginning, let me warn you that all kinds of videos can’t upload on YouTube. MOV, MPEG4, MP4, AVI, WMV, MPEG, FLV, 3GP, and WebM formats are the only formats that YouTube accepts. So, if there’s any video that’s in a format apart from this, kindly convert it to the acceptable format in advance.
What I Wish Everyone Knew About How To Upload A Video To Youtube From The iPhone?
The first way is to upload a video right from your camera roll and it works as suggested below:
- Go to the video folder on your iPhone and select the video/videos that you want to upload.
- After done selecting, then tap on the “Share” button in the left corner. Afterward, you can click on “Next”.
- After that, a message box pops up from the bottom with options, such as YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, etc. tap on “YouTube” to share your videos.
- Login to your YouTube account, to proceed.
- Type the title and the description of the file that you wanted to upload and then click share.
In order to do the same from your YouTube account instead of the Camera Roll. The following steps will help you:
- Open the YouTube app on your iPhone.
- Click the “Menu” button at the upper left corner and a drop-down list appears.
- Tap the “Upload” button which is next to “My Channel”.
- Select the video/videos you want to share from Camera Roll. You can then type the description and title as per your wish and click on the upload button to upload the video.
Either way, it isn’t a very difficult task. It will hardly take you minutes to get this work done. Now, make sure you have a good internet connection while you do this. because a bad network will take it forever to get your work done also. it will make your phone lag and you definitely don’t want it. Depending on the size of your file, and internet access will be the time required to upload the file.