Are you looking for how to split screen on Dell? You are at the right place. Here you will get to know how can you do this. It is a very easy process and Dell is no exception. Remember that Dell works like every other system. So the screen splitting is the same in every system.
The operating system of the Dell laptop is like any other active window system. The process is simple so you do not require any other external apps to do this. And it will not take more than a few minutes to do this as well.
What Is A Split Screen On The Computer?
Split screen is a feature that allows you to open two different tabs at the same time. With the help of this feature, you can use the tabs for different works and your Windows screen devices into two different screens.
It facilitates the work in many ways. Split screen is a feature that is available in all systems. So if you are wondering if you have this feature in your system or not then the answer is yes.
Benefits Of Splitting The Screen On A Dell Laptop
A split screen feature is present in every laptop. It ensures that you do two works at one time. If you’re in class then you can open two screens at the same time and perform two functions. It is also used in office work as well. All you need to do is split the screen and do work simultaneously.
You can save time with the help of a split screen. It ensures better switching between tasks. Also, it is very easy for the users and makes their work easy.
Steps To Split Screen On Dell Laptop
Here are the steps that you have to follow to split the screens. Make sure that you follow all without skipping a single step in the process.
1) The first step in this process is to open the two apps or the tabs separately. You can also open one app and another search tab together.
2) When you open two windows side by side then you have to click on the restore down option. It is on the top right corner of the computer screen.
3) Now you have to drag the two screens apart. For this click and hold on the upper part of the windows tab. And move one to the left and the other one to the right. You have to use the left arrow of your mouse for this purpose.
4) Now place the mouse cursor on one edge of the screen and with the help of the left arrow button in the mouse drag the screen in between.
5) Repeat the same process with the other screen.
6) Do this until the two tabs become present on the screen in a half-half portion.
This is a very easy process to do and it can be done within a minute. The best part is that you do not need any other app for this.
In conclusion, here is how you can split screen in the Dell laptop. This is not only for the Dell laptop. It will work in every other system. The steps are very simple and understandable. Even a beginner can do this.
Split screen is for those who work on different things at the same time. This feature is present in the system since the begging. You can play a game and attend a meeting at the same time with this feature. And there are other works too that can be get done with the help of a split screen.