How to Earn Money on Facebook $500 Every Day?
Facebook is one of the biggest social media platforms, with reportedly 3.3 billion active users. With such a large audience, it is possible to capitalize and make nearly $500 every day.
However, it will require a lot of effort from your side. The main thing here is to get good-quality traffic and stay consistent.
Moreover, in this article, we have mentioned nine ways to make money on Facebook.
- Content creation
- Affiliate marketing
- Instant articles
- Sell Product or Service
- Facebook Marketplace
- Facebook Live
- Start a Facebook Page
- Facebook Subscription
- Digital Products
Table of Contents
How to Earn Money on Facebook $500 Every day?
Before we begin, making $500 every day requires a lot of effort, but it’s achievable. In fact, many people earn much more than $500 a day; However, it won’t be a fixed income; it will fluctuate.
#1. Content Creation
As of Sep 2023, an average Facebook content creator earns $78,429 a year, equivalent to $37.71 an hour. Content creation is a huge and growing industry; if you know nothing about content creation, they are –
- Meme pages
- Infotainment channels
These people create content on Facebook and other apps; Hence, they are called Content Creators.
To earn $500 every day from Facebook, up to a million followers and content should have proper reach. Recently, they have re-branded themselves as Meta and started various useful programs for Meta creators.
Learn how to be a Facebook content creator:
#2. Affiliate Marketing
In simple words, affiliate marketing helps you get a commission for referring products or services. For example, if you sold $1,000 worth of affiliate products or services, and you get a commission of 10% = $100)
- Create an audience that can buy products.
- For example, if you have 1,000 followers and all of them are students, they aren’t going to buy a $5,000 product.
- Once you have created and identified your audience, enroll in affiliate programs.
- Start promoting your affiliate products.
If you want to know how to enroll in affiliate programs, that’s quite easy.
Search the sellers or business names whose products you want to sell. For example, search for Nike’s affiliate program if you want to sell shoes.
Another popular affiliate program is the Amazon affiliate program.
Read their terms and conditions and enroll in their programs.
#3. Instant Articles
Facebook has introduced its new product – Facebook Instant Articles.
Nowadays, many people are reading news on their mobile, and Facebook realizes that new articles are being shared on their platform. However, the load time of these articles was quite slow.
To tackle this problem, Facebook introduced Instant Articles, which load much faster its more interactive on mobile devices.
How to Make Money from Facebook Instant Articles?
- To make money from Instant Articles, you have to monetize it.
- Check Facebook Creator Studio to know if you are eligible.
- Once monetized, you will earn revenue from your content based on views using ads.
Facebook Instant Article offers $1.5 – $4 CPM (depending on the country); earning $10 – $100 daily is possible if you get decent traffic.
#4. Selling Product or Service
Selling products or services is another profitable way of making money on Facebook.
- Facebook has a 3.3 billion active user base.
- Marketing on Facebook is much cheaper than traditional marketing channels.
- You can share your products or services in Facebook groups.
Either you can sell a product or service like consulting
#5. Facebook Marketplace
Facebook marketplace is an e-commerce marketplace within Facebook, where buyers and sellers come together for transactions. You can list your product or service and reach out to your customers.
- Facebook Marketplace helps you to manage payments as well.
- You can sell the product both locally and globally.
- However, its availability and features differ from country to country.
- Facebook doesn’t charge you for listing an item, however, you’ll be chargeable a selling fee of 5% or $1 per order.
#6. Facebook Live
You might be familiar with live streaming, where you can interact with your followers in real time. Your followers can also connect with you one-on-one, on Facebook you have Facebook Live.
You can do live streaming on Facebook and earn money:
- Stars: Viewers can send you stars, 1 star equals one cent. You must enable this feature before starting a live video.
- Run Ads: It’s an additional where you can run ads, before or after your Facebook Live. You’ll get part of ad revenue from Facebook if you enable this option.
- Promotion: If you get a large number of viewers, you can promote your products or services host a sale, etc.
#7. Start a Facebook Page
Facebook Business Page earns money through influencer marketing.
Once the page gets an audience, Facebook page owners reach out to the brand and ask for a promotion. Page owners will charge money from brands or businesses to promote their products on their page.
This term is called influencer marketing.
#8. Facebook Group Subscription
Another way of earning money from Facebook is sponsored Facebook groups.
Here group admins can charge subscription fees from members. Members who pay subscription fees can join the group.
Now, if you are charging to join the group, you need to provide some exclusive perks as well.
For example – On Facebook, there is a group named ‘Women Helping Women Entrepreneur’, Anyone can join that group but only SOO Members (Paid Members) can promote their business.
#9. Digital Products
Digital products are those products that can be shipped or transferred digitally, without physically providing any product or service.
- Online courses
- Online Templates
- Stock photos, videos
- NFTs, etc
That’s how you can conveniently make money from Facebook.
These were the nine best ways to Earn Money on Facebook – $500 Every Day! Remember there is a lot more you need to learn and effort to put into success.
Thanks for reading this article!