As a matter of fact, Philo is one of those streaming platforms where you can find anything of your liking. Like shows, matches, movies, and more. It helps in every age people to find the right content. That is why it is the most used and popular platform. However, watching your favorite shows on the big screen gives a different kind of satisfaction. So here is the complete guide for how to add Philo to my LG smart TV. In fact, LG TV is best for watching the shows of Philo.
Because they have the best quality and have a big screen and you can enjoy watching your show any time. So if you’re looking for ways to connect these two then you are at the right place. Here is the step-by-step guide to do this in no time.
Table of Contents
Tips For How To Add Philo To Your LG Smart TV
Here are the steps that you have to follow to connect the Philo with your smart TV. Make sure that you do these steps without skipping any steps.
- First of all, Connect your LG Smart TV to the internet. Ensure it has a stable and active internet connection.
- Press the “Home” button on your LG TV remote to access the home screen.
- Using the remote, navigate to the LG Content Store icon and select it.
- In the LG Content Store, Use the search function (Usually denoted by a magnifying glass icon) to search for “Philo.”
- Once you find the Philo app in the search results, select it.
- Click on “Install” to download and install the Philo app on your LG Smart TV.
- After the installation is complete, return to the home screen.
- Locate the Philo app icon in your app list and select it.
- Sign in to your Philo account using your login credentials. If you don’t have a Philo account yet, you can sign up for one on the Philo website any time of the day.
- Once you’ve logged in, you can start browsing and watching your favorite channels and shows on Philo right on your LG Smart TV.
These were all the steps to do add Philo to your LG smart TV.
Benefits Of Adding Philo On Smart TV
There are a lot of different benefits of using Philo on an LG smart TV.
Here are some of the benefits.
- You can watch your favorite shows on a big screen with great quality. And it is more fun to watch them on the big screen.
- LG smart TV provides the best navigation system. Hence you can easily go from one show to another.
- To watch the shows in good quality, it is necessary that you watch them on a big screen and the LG smart TV will fit perfectly for that.
- You can access this on your phone and your TV at the same time. So you can use this in many different places without interruption.
How To Use Philo On the LG Smart TV Without Supporting?
Philo is not supported by the smart TV. So you cannot log into this directly. However, there are a few methods of LG smart TVs that support Philo. But if yours is not supporting him here is how you can do this.
- First, you will require a Chromecast device. It is easy to get this device as well.
- Now connect this device to your smart TV.
- After connecting use the Play Store to download the Philo app on your mobile phone.
- And after downloading play the app on your mobile. Make sure that you connect the phone and the TV with the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Look in the upper right corner of the app and click on the cast option.
- As soon as you will do this the show will start to play on your smart TV.
In conclusion, Here is the answer to the “How do I add Philo to my LG smart TV” question. The process of adding Philo to your smart TV is easy. But not every TV model supports Philo. So you have to check first.
If your tv is supporting the Philo then you have to use different methods to connect it. These are mentioned above and if it does not support Philo then there are also various methods to do this. All of the methods are written here. So make sure that you follow all.