Technology is upgrading rapidly, and all companies are trying to provide the best features to attract customers. Nowadays, WiFi feature is very common in TVs, but finding them on TV systems can be frustrating.
To Learn Steps For How to Turn ON WiFi on LG TV
To get the most out of your LG TV, it needs to be connected to the internet, here are the steps to turn ON Wifi on LG TV –
- Firstly, Go to TV Settings (Press the home button and select TV Settings)
- Then, Select Network from the list.
- Now, select WiFi Connection.
- Choose your WiFi connection from the list and enter the password if required.
- After doing this you have been connected to a WiFi connection.
So that’s how you turn on the WiFi, however, if you aren’t able to see your WiFi network. Then, try restarting your router, or maybe your WiFi network may be hidden.
This article will show you how to connect to the Hidden WiFi network on an LG TV.
Here are the steps on How to Connect to Hidden WiFi Network on LG TV
Follow these steps in order to connect to the LG TV’s hidden network.
- First of all, You can go to TV Settings.
- Next, all you need to do is just select Networks, and then you can choose the hidden WiFi connection here.
- Here enter the router name without spelling mistakes, and enter your password.
- By doing this you can connect to hidden WiFi networks.
Troubleshooting: WiFi Not Working Problem
If you are facing WiFi related problem on your TV, then here are some common troubleshooting methods for you.
1. Reboot Your Router – If the WiFi isn’t connecting or you are facing connectivity issues, try rebooting your router.
To restart your router, unplug the router and TV for 30 seconds. After that, re-plug your router and TV.
2. Do Factory Reset – Sometimes, we unknowingly do some settings, which causes problems like connectivity issues. Factor Reset can help you to change those settings to default ones.
In order to perform a factory reset for yourself, you can follow these steps:
Firstly, Open up the TV settings and then you can go to General > Reset to Initial Settings.
3. Use Ethernet Cable – Ethernet Cable offer a more stable internet connection, compare to WiFi.
4. Check Software Updates – There is a possibility that your TV is running on an old version of the software, which may cause WiFi connectivity and other related issues. You can update your TV Software, however, performing software updates also requires an internet connection.
Turning ON WiFi on LG TV is an easy task, just go to TV Settings by pressing the home button on the remote. Then, just select Network > WiFi connection, and connect to your WiFi.
However, sometimes your WiFi might give you trouble connecting but with LG TV you also have an ethernet cable option.
Also, you can perform some of the troubleshooting listed here.
Thanks for reading…