While scrolling your TikTok feed, you might have come across an amazing TikTok video, which has images in it. Now, let’s build something creative today Learn these Easy Steps to Add Pictures to TikTok.
As TikTok has enhanced its features, there are many things you can do with photos on TikTok.
Here are some of the ways to add photos to TikTok –
- Add Pictures without Recording Video.
- Add Photos to the Background of your TikTok Video (Green Screen Effect)
- Last, Add Multiple Photos as Slide Show.
To Learn How to Add Pictures to TikTok?
1. Make TikTok Videos with Photos without Recording
Instead of recording a video, you can add some photos and make TikTok. Here is how to add pictures to the video –
- Firstly, you can open your TikTok app.
- Tap on the “+” icon.
- Then, Tap on Upload.
- Now, go to photos instead of videos.
- Select the photos you want, then proceed to upload.
That’s how easy it is!
2. Add Photos in TikTok with Green Screen
The Green Screen is a popular filter on TikTok, which helps you to change the background of your video.
Using this filter you can add photos to the background of your video, easy steps to follow –
- First of all, Open your TikTok App.
- Then, Tap on the “+” icon.
- Now start recording the video, and tap on Pause. (Big Red Dot at Bottom)
- After that, Tap on Effects. (On the left-hand side of the record button)
- Now, select the green photo gallery icon.
- Now upload your own photos as background.
- Tap record again, and finish the video your chosen image will be your background.
3. Add Photos on TikTok as a Template (Slideshow)
Another way to add photos on TikTok is if you want to add more than one picture this method can be useful.
This is will create a TikTok video in a Slideshow format.
Here are the steps –
- Open TikTok.
- Then, Tap on the ‘+‘ icon.
- Next Tap on the Photo Template Option.
- Then, You can select the template you like, and choose Photos.
- You can select the photos in the order, you want to appear them in the video.
- Then tap on Slideshow.
- When you finish adding a picture, tap on OK.
- After adding images, you can edit them like a normal TikTok video.
1. Why Can’t I Upload Photos to TikTok?
There are several reasons for it, uploading photos to TikTok is an easy thing, but if you can’t, here are the general troubleshoots –
- Make sure your Internet connection is strong, as TikTok needs strong internet connections to operate. You can try putting your device in Aeroplane mode and disconnect it from WiFi, then restart it.
- Update your TikTok app, many times old version of the app has bugs and lags. Updating it to the latest version might solve your problem.
- Lastly, find in phone settings do you have given TikTok permission to access the photos or not. If you haven’t given permission then you can’t add photos to your TikTok.
2. How to Add Photo to TikTok Comment?
Unfortunately, until now TikTok hasn’t introduced any feature so you can add video in the comment section of TikTok.
The short answer is you can’t add photos to the TikTok comment section.
3. How to Add Text in Photos in TikTok Video?
Adding text is an easy thing in TikTok, here are the steps to do so –
- Firstly, Open TikTok App.
- Then, Tap on the ‘+‘ icon.
- In order to add text tap on the Aa icon.
- Type in your text here.
- Customize it, below will be some options to customize such as the Timing plate.
That’s it customize it creatively and you are done.
Related Article – How to Add Text to Instagram Reels
That’s how to add pictures in TikTok, we hope you find it relevant.
Thanks for Reading!