Memories is another interesting Instagram feature. With the help of memories, you can see your previous posts and stories. So that you can remember the good old time. Also, you can share those memories with your friends on stories and all. But the question here is how to see memories on Instagram. Since it is a new feature.
So not many people are aware of this feature. This feature is for those people who like to share previous posts with family and friends like a memorable trip or a memorable function. You can do a lot with the memories. You can even post Instagram reels created with the help of these memories. So here is more on this topic of seeing memories.
Table of Contents
Basics About Instagram Memories
As a matter of fact, Instagram accesses your previous posts and stories. And they show all those stories in the form of reels. Or you can check some previous stories. Like a post that you had posted a year back so by pooping the previous pot.
Instagram makes you go through those memories. So that you can share those with family and friends. Because in a person’s life memories are very precious. And you can do many more things with your memories.
Tips For How To See Memories On Instagram
Here are the steps that you have to follow to see those memories on Instagram. Since this is the only way to access your Instagram memories. So make sure that you follow the same path. Remember that you can access the year before memories only.
- First of all, You can open your Instagram app by using the right login information.
- Now click on the profile icon in the bottom right corner.
- Here you will see a change in the interface. Now you have to click on the three horizontal dots present on the top right corner of that page.
- Here you will see an option for “archive”. Tap on that option.
- You will see a page that contains all your previous stories that you have posted in the app. And if there was any story which was a year age. Then the memories will show at the bottom.
- You will see the story with the option saying memories and you can share that as well by clicking on the shares options.
- This way you can share that memory with your family and friends again.
You can also add the time frame of that memory. Like if that memory was a year before or two years prior.
Things To Do With Instagram Memories
Here are different things that can be done with the help of these memories.
- If you come across a memory that holds a special place in your heart, you can save it to your profile as a Highlight.
- Sharing memories is another wonderful way to cherish these moments. You can post a memory to your Instagram Story or share it directly with friends or followers by tapping the paper airplane icon below the post.
- You can like, comment, or share these memories, just like any other Instagram post.
- This feature offers a nostalgic trip down memory lane, reminding you of special occasions, achievements, and personal moments you’ve documented on Instagram.
In conclusion, Here is how to see memories on Instagram. Instagram memories are the best way to look back on your year. You can see these memories again as well. You can see your previous posts by going into your profile section.
And the steps to access the stories and memories are present here. Make sure that you follow those steps to reach the memories. Hope you all will find this helpful.