Driving in a harsh weather state is not easy. Especially in the rain. Because rain blurs the vision. And then the chances of accidents increases. So using the right equipment is necessary in that weather. One such piece of equipment is rain x wiper blades. These blades are to keep the rain drips away from the windshield. Here is how to install rain x wiper blades. The process is easy.
But if you are a first-time user then it is ok to be confused. You must remove your older ones and replace those with these rain x wiper blades. These blades are available in different options so you can easily get these in a variety of options.
Table of Contents
Why Rain X Blades Are Best Among All?
One question that will be in everyone’s mind is why we have to choose only rain wipes. There either options in the market like Rain X wipe blades. But what makes them different? It is because these blades are made especially for the rainy weather.
And they provide a crystal clear vision in the rain. These blades are designed with advanced technology, including a water-repelling coating that enhances their wiping performance, minimizing streaks and ensuring a streak-free view.
Things Required To Install Rain X Wiper Blades
Here are a few things that you have to acquire before you start working on the installation process. Make sure that you collect all these in advance.
- Rain-X wiper blade replacement set
- Your vehicle’s owner’s manual
- A clean cloth or paper towel
- A ladder or step stool (if needed)
- Gloves (optional)
These things are easily available in any household. So you don’t have to run here and there to collect these things. Make sure that you collect these before.
Steps for How To Install The Rain X Wiper Blades
Here are the steps that you have to follow to install these blades. These blades are easy to install. All you have to do is follow these steps to install the blades.
Do not skip a single step in this process. And be careful while you are removing the old blades from your car.
- Park your vehicle and turn off the ignition of the vehicle.
- Now you have to remove the old ones. And here is how you will do this.
- Lift the wiper arm away from the windshield. Be gentle, as forcing it too far may cause damage.
- Locate the tab or latch that secures the old blade to the wiper arm. It varies by wiper design, but it’s often a tab you need to press or a latch you need to flip.
- Carefully detach the old wiper blade from the wiper arm by pulling it down or away, depending on the type of attachment.
Now it’s time to install the old one. And here is how you have to do this
- Take the new Rain-X wiper blade out of its packaging. Ensure you’ve identified the correct blade for the specific windshield (driver’s side or passenger side).
- Carefully slide the Rain-X blade’s adapter onto the wiper arm’s hook. Ensure it clicks securely into place. You should hear an audible click when it’s attached correctly.
- Gently lower the wiper arm back onto the windshield, allowing the new Rain-X wiper blade to rest against the glass.
Now all you have to do is repeat the same process with the other wiper blades. Make sure that you do this whole process very carefully and do not forcefully pull anything. As it will only damage the new wiper blades.
Precautions While Installing The Wiper Blades In Your Vehicle
If you are thinking about installing the rain x wiper blades then here are a few precautions that you have to use. Make sure that you use these precautions.
- First of all, You have to buy the right side of the rain x wiper blades. If you have no idea then you have to read the car manual. In the manual you will get information about the size of the wiper blades make sure that you purchase the right size only. Otherwise, it will be of no use in your vehicle.
- Never do this process while turning on the vehicle. Always make sure that you turn off the vehicle first.
- After you have done installing make sure to check the wiper blades. Because if these are faulty then you will have a chance to replace these as well.
- Make sure that you purchase the rain x blades from reliable sources. Because there are a lot of duplicate product products available in the market.
- You can have two options you can buy from the online source or you can buy from the online store. If the online source has a return policy then you can go online. Otherwise offline will be the best.
In conclusion, Here is how to install rain x wiper blades. The process of installing is very easy. And here are all the necessary steps of the process. Also, you have to remove the old wiper blades first. Only then you can fix the new ones.
So the process to remove the old ones is also here. Make sure to follow this guide as it is. Because this is the only way to do this process. make sure that you will use all the precautions as well. Because safety comes first while doing anything. So try to follow the precautions. Hope you all will find this helpful.