In this article, I’ll share with you some easy steps that help you to make how to schedule your all WhatsApp messages on IOS and Android smartphones. These ways are free and safe to use. You can save a lot of time, And anxiety if you already plan many of your scheduled messages. This is one of the best ways to stay organized, We have been enjoying email scheduling for quite a while now, And it’s natural only that we get these features on other messaging and social platforms.
Simple Guide On How To Schedule WhatsApp Messages For Android Phone?
2) After you have successfully downloaded the app, You can open the app and sign up with SKEDit.
3) Once you have registered with the app, Give all the permissions to the app after tapping on the WhatsApp icon.
4) Enter the details of the message, Time, to whom you want to send, Whether it’s a one-time thing or multiple.
5) After you have entered all the information, You would be asked to confirm the details of the message.
6) Once you give the permission, your message will be all set to be sent to the other recipient.
7) Users also have the option to choose not to give the permission immediately, And on the day of the scheduled message, the app will ask for permission once again.
8) Keep in mind, You might not receive notification because of battery saver settings or depending on your mobile phone brand. So it’s always good to permit the message beforehand.
Step by Step For How To schedule WhatsApp Messages for IOS Phone?
Unlike Android device, IOS does not have any specified alternative application for scheduling WhatsApp messages. But it does have something that you can use to schedule messages, It is called Siri shortcuts.
1) Firstly, open your app store and install the Shortcut app.
2) Then you can choose the Automation button at the bottom of the screen.
3) Create your automation using the + icon.
4) Choose all the essential details for automation like Date, Time, etc. Choose Whatsapp for the automation.
5) Now you must choose what type of automation you would be required. In our case, We would have to choose the Text.
6) Now, Type the message that you wish to schedule.
7) Once you have entered the message, And it through the + icon. And from the next field choose the Whatsapp app.
8) Now choose the action as sending a message to the recipient, And then enter the recipient details. Now save it, And click done.
9) Now when the time for your scheduled message comes, It will share a notification on your device. You have to physically click on that Notification and click on the send message.