How to find your deleted Instagram Conversations
Many times we encounter a problem where we need our old chats in the Instagram account. Instagram is also of the most likely used social media platforms. Millions of photos, videos and chats on Instagram on daily basis in this platform. Of course, we lose our chats for several reasons. Sometime, we prefer to delete our old chats or we get it cleared mistakenly. However, sometimes we are in a need to get the old deleted messages for any reason. Now, the question arises that Is it possible to find deleted Instagram messages?
Do not panic, you can still retrieve your old messages by following some easy steps. Obviously, this method can help you to find deleted Instagram messages.
Step-1 : Download Instagram Data
You can use a third party website. Or this you will need your Instagram data. For collecting the data follow the below steps.
1) Firstly, Go to the profile section. You will get three dotted bars icons on the top right corner. Click on it.
2) A drop down list will come out. Select the “Settings” option from the drop down list.
3) Then next select the “Security” option and again a list will come up.
4) Now go to the option called “Download Data“.
Then you can fill your appropriate email id then you can click on “Request download” button here.
5) Then page will come up where you need to put your Instagram password. Now click on the next button.
6) Finally tap on the “Done” option.
Step-2: Check Email for Instagram Download Data Link
Now you need to wait for the Instagram to send the email that will contain all the information or data. The email will contain the link for downloading your data. If your account contains tons of data then the wait time will be more.
Step-3: Confirm the link and Download the data
1) Once you receive the email you need to click on the given link. After clicking on it will take you to the page where you need to fill your Instagram id and password.
Then you will get a link called “Download data”. Click on it.
2) The download of the received file will start. The file is in Zip format. Click on the file and select a folder where you want to store it.
For iPhone or iPad Users to Download the Instagram data…
If you are using an iPhone or an iPad then you need to un-compress and re-compress the file otherwise you won’t be able to upload it in your Instagram. To do so, long press the file and you will get uncompressed option. Again long press and click on the compress option. This process won’t take longer time.
For Android Users to Download the data…
In case of android, you don’t have to decompressed it. You need to visit a website called Insta-recovery.com. You need to click on the square in the middle and click browse to upload the zip file that you have already downloaded.
Note:- The uploading time will depend on the size of the data that you are uploading. If it is of big size then the waiting time can be more.
Step-4: “Show deleted” button helps to find your deleted messages
1) You now need to click on the button “Show Deleted”. And now you will able to see all you deleted Instagram messages. You have the history of all the conversation that is deleted.
However, you cannot find deleted Instagram messages in the Instagram app. You will able to see it only in the website called Insta-recovery.com. So, this is an effective method to find deleted Instagram messages. Using this method you will be able to get back your valuable deleted DMs. Hope this method help you to get back your messages.