Table of Contents
DELETE TEXTNOW ACCOUNT
TextNow the free call service app, offers you to make your phone enable the call services, without any plans. In that case, do you worry about the data, you’re sending to make, so learn here How to Delete TextNow Account.
The software includes vivid features, however, the general concern people have, is about child safety & data protection.
In that case, while making the TextNow account first, can you delete your data later?
The straightforward answer is No, you can’t delete the TextNow Account, but as a solution, the company suggests deactivating your account by deleting the TextNow App. In 3 days of inactivity, your phone with be deleted from the app.
Other Possible Solution-
The other possible solution is to take legal help. The companies do respond to legal notices, rather than consumer requests. Tell your lawyer, to take legal action in regards to deleting an account, if deleting the account is really important for you.
But if you just want to deactivate your phone number, then TextNow suggests-
- Log out from the TextNow Account.
- Delete the TextNow App.
- Remain inactive on the app, for 3 days continue.
- Your Phone Number will be deactivated from the app.
- *This is an alternate of deletion, this is will delete the free accounts, but not premium accounts.
But you can change your information and give invalid which doesn’t redirect to you, which will eventually make the account useless, I’m seeing a smile on your face, privacy lover…
PROCEDURE – TO DELETE TEXTNOW YOUR ACCOUNT
- Step-1: Log in To Your TextNow Account
- Step-2: Then, Go to the settings
- Step-3: Then Go to Accounts
- Step-4: Now, here you can change and put any invalid information, on your email address you can enter email@example.com, so this will don’t show this TextNow account belongs to you.
- Step-5: The last step, go to security and then click on Security and Log-in, then click on Log out from all devices, log out, and don’t log in for 3 days continuous, this will automatically deactivate your phone number if you’ve free account.
However, if you have a premium account, you first need to stop re-occurring payments. Then, follow the above steps to delete your TextNow account. Your account won’t be deactivated till your payment.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION AND ANSWER (Q&A)
1.) What Happens, After You Delete TextNow App?
ANS. After deleting the TextNow app, your free account will be deactivated after 3 days, if you aren’t login, but your premium account won’t get affected until your last payment. However, the data you’ve saved will be on the TextNow server, but after deactivation, you won’t get any calls or SMS.
2.) Can You Permanently Delete All Your Data on TextNow?
ANS. The app hasn’t provided any options, to delete all your data. But TextNow says, the account will be automatically deactivated, but it won’t delete the other data you shared. To delete all the data permanently from the app, you definitely need to take help with legal assistance, or your e-mail to the support team, and describe your problem to them, might you get help. TextNow email- firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope you find this article helpful, comment down any queries you’ve regarding the procedure, we love to interact!