HER is an online dating site. the account deleting process is the same as any other app. follow the steps to delete the account from android and ios.
Table of Contents
To Learn How To Delete HER Account?
HER is a dating app for straight women, lesbian queer, cisgender men, binary people, the LGBT community, women, and non-binary people. This app displays the personal information of the user hence most of the users do not like this platform. So, today I will tell you how to delete her account. The contents on this website are related to dating.
How To Close Your HER Account?
HER is like any other social media app. The only difference is that it is made specifically for dating purposes. The deleting process is easy. From this method, you can delete all your profiles.
- Firstly, Log into your appropriate HER account with your login ID and password.
- And then go to the top right corner. Now click on the three dots.
- Then, select the “Support” option.
- Scroll down to support select close accounts.
- Confirm the selection and your account will be deleted.
If you have a premium subscription then this process will remain the same.
- First of all, you can open the “HER” application on your mobile phone and then you can log in by using your registered email address and the corresponding password.
- Go on the “my profile” option.
- Now in ios, my profile => settings in the top left-hand corner.
- Select the ‘Support” option.
- In Step 5 Now click ‘Close account”.
- Confirm your selection.
This is how you will be able to delete HER account. You can tell them your experience by sharing your opinion in the comments box of the app on the play store.
Reasons to delete the account
This app is very popular but why do some people want to delete their HER account the reasons are as follows:
- First and foremost it is not for the users who are looking for some serious relationships. In like manner, it is good for one-night stands and physical relationship seekers Hence, everyone judges you here and no one cares about your serious feelings.
- If you want to enjoy their good features then you have to take a subscription plan Hence, only a few things are free on this app. Most of the features are paid.
- Last but not least this is only available in the app form. It is not available in the web form which is a big disappointment for some users who hence, want to delete their account.