Body piercing is a personal choice of every person. These days people like to follow the trend and like to pierce their different body parts. Naval, ear and nose piercing are the most common types of piercing. However, if you have experience with one piercing then you can do the next one at your home. Here is the guide for how to pierce your nose at home. The process is simple.
If you do this with proper precaution then it will be very easy. This guide will help you in doing self-nose piercing. This step-by-step will help in piercing the nose with no side effects. So make sure that you follow all the mentioned steps and do not skip any of the steps.
Table of Contents
Price For Nose Piercing And Anyone Can Do This
If you want your nose pierced then you have to pay around 50% for the piercing itself and the price is not fixed. It can go up and down according to the studio that you will select. The nose is among those parts where you can pierce easily. First of all the piercing area is visible. And you do not feel pain while piercing this area. So it is even easier than ear piercing.
Precautions While Piercing Your Nose
Here are some set of precautions that you have to follow before start piercing your nose. This will ensure that you will do this safely and nothing bad happens.
- First of all, If you have a pimple on your nose then you have to wait until all the pimples disappear. Because piercing in this condition can increase the chase of infections.
- You have to disinfect the instrument that you’re using to pierce your nose. Along with this disinfect your nose as well.
- Choose the jewellery for yourself. It is better to wear gold jewellery after piercing. As it reduces the chance of infection very much.
- Mark the point of piercing before start to pierce your nose.
Steps For How To Pierce Your Nose At Home
These are the steps that will help you in piercing your nose. Make sure that you take all the above-mentioned precautions. Because there are high chances of getting an infection in self-piercing. So you have to reduce those chances as much as possible.
- First of all, you have to take a needle of measurement 0.85mm or 1mm. But make sure that the jewellery you are using has the same diameter as the needle.
- Do not use a safety pin as it has a very small diameter. And it will not cross the resistance of your nose tissues.
- Now after marking the spot and disinfecting everything. You have to place the needle on the mark.
- If you are not sure then you can use a piercing clamp to hold the nose in place while piercing.
- It is very important to calm yourself otherwise your hands will shake.
- Make sure that you insert the needle into your nose in a perpendicular manner. To do this you have to hold the needle straight. No angular moment will work in this.
- Pierce until you feel the needle inside your nose. Now remove the needle and insert the jewellery.
- You have to insert the jewellery very quickly.
This is all that you will need to do to pierce your nose. There might be some blood. Although in most cases there is no blood. If you do this quickly then no blood will appear. But if you wil delay then the blood will flow very quickly. This was for how to pierce your nose at home.
Aftercare Of Self-Piercing
The aftercare of your pierced nose is essential, if you do not give proper attention to this part then you will highly likely catch infections.
So here is what you can do to avoid this situation.
- Do not use any alcohol-based disinfectant after the piercing.
- Use antibiotic solutions to clean the area.
- Change your nose stud every month to avoid any metal infection. If you’re wearing gold then you can continue wearing it for a longer time.
- Try not to remove the nose stud for a longer time. Because the nose piercing will close in the early stages.
In conclusion, here is the proper procedure for how to pierce your nose at home. The most important thing while self-piercing is that you take all precautions. If you are doing it will proper precaution then you can easily do this by yourself Here is the complete guide for you. Make sure to follow all rules without skipping any. Try to take a painkiller if you are having extreme pain after the piercing.