Krita is an online painting application. This platform has gained popularity because of the features that they are providing to the users. There are many features on this platform that you will not find anywhere. Here is the guide on one such feature how to open tool options in Krita. The tool option consists of many tools that you can use in your work.
The beginner becomes very confused in getting the toolbox. But it is a very simple process and anyone can do this within minutes. And if you do this then you will not have to face any problems in future, especially in this step.
Table of Contents
Different Places To Find & Open Tool Options In Krita
There are various places on this platform to access the toolbox. You can use these all to get your hands on the toolbox. If one way is not working for you then you can try the other and so on. These are all very simple.
Here is the list of those places to find the toolbox.
It is one of the places that you can customize according to your needs. By default, the toolbox is present in docker. So if you access the docker then you can lay your hands on the toolbox.
- To reach the docker you have to go to the top menu and then select the option stating “settings”.
- A drop-down menu will appear and you have to select the option “docker” from this.
- Here you will see an option for “toolbox”.
- Click on this and you will reach the toolbox.
- Also if you do not want this in the docker section. Then you can remove this option from here.
#2. From Toolbar Section
Another quick method to access tool options is through the toolbar.
- When you have a tool selected, look for a small wrench icon located in the toolbar.
- Clicking on this icon will open the tool options for the selected tool.
- This streamlined approach allows for on-the-fly adjustments while you work on your digital canvas.
#3. Shortcut Key
Efficiency is key in any creative process. Krita offers a shortcut key that swiftly opens the tool options for the currently selected tool.
- Simply press the “T” key on your keyboard.
- And the tool options docker will appear, giving you instant access to customize your tool settings.
Tool Customization In Krita
The tool present in the Krita can be customized very well. You can use these tools according to your use. Here is how and which tool you can customize. If you are a beginner then you can use these to learn more about the Krita.
#1. Brush Setting
You can customize the brush according to your needs. You can make it small, big, circular and oval. All these can benefit your drawing practice.
You can not survive on this platform without this setting. Experiment with different settings until you find the best-suited setting for yourself.
#2. Smoothing And Stabilizers
Having smooth and stable lines in your art is necessary. Otherwise, the art looks bad and unpleasing. Krita has the option to stabilize the lines in your art.
So you can dense the stabilizing of the lines. So this customization setting helps bring beauty to the art.
In conclusion, Here is how to open tool options in Krita. There are various ways to do this. And you can even customize where you want to see the toolbox. This guide will help you to reach the toolbox. A beginner faces a problem in reaching the toolbox.
So if you go through this once then you will not need any help in the feature. One of the best features of Krita is the customization option. You can customize the tools to get the best possible art.