Amazon provides multiple ways to get a free laptop. The laptop is an essential device for work and studying, yet they are expensive. It saves a lot of money if you get it for free.
We have five ways to get a free laptop from Amazon –
- Apply for Amazon Working from Home Jobs
- Check out Government Laptop Schemes
- Amazon Prime for Students has exclusive offers for Student
- Join Amazon Contest
- Participate in Laptop Giveaways
Without any further ado… let’s begin!
Table of Contents
5 Ways to Get a Free Laptop from Amazon
#1. Join Amazon Work-from-Home Jobs
Link – https://www.amazon.jobs/
- Amazon hires people for virtual jobs, including call center representatives, online taskers, etc. All these are called remote work jobs or work-from-home jobs.
- For certain positions, Amazon will give you a free laptop for work.
- Remember this: Not every position at Amazon will give you a free laptop. Like any regular job, they have eligibility criteria one needs to fulfill to get a job.
- Read the job description before applying.
- The perks of joining Amazon are competitive pay and a flexible working schedule.
How to Apply & Get Free Laptop
- Step 1 – Go to https://www.amazon.jobs/
- Step 2 – In a location tab, select – Remote and tap on Search
- Step 3 – Check out the description and determine whether you are eligible. Lastly, check the compensation.
For example, here is a job description of one of the jobs on Amazon Jobs. That provides total compensation as sign-on payments and a full range of medical, financial, and other benefits.
#2. Government Laptop Schemes
- Another option for you is to check out government laptop schemes.
- Many government schemes provide free laptops to students and low-income groups.
- All you need to do is apply for the scheme and provide some documents, e.g., income proof, student ID, etc.
- Once your application gets approved, you will get a free laptop.
Government Laptop Schemes Eligibility Criteria
- It may vary from state to state, but here are the most common eligibility criteria.
- A student studying in a public school
- Low-income category groups
- From the economic backward class
You can check if your state has any laptop schemes on Google. Therefore, apply after reading the eligibility criteria.
#3. Amazon Prime Subscription for Student
Amazon Prime subscription won’t get you a laptop for free but at a good discount (20% – 50% off.)
- Amazon Prime subscription gives you an edge over regular Amazon customers. You get many free services like 2-day delivery, extra discounts, cashback, early access to sales, etc.
- During festive seasons, Amazon offers great deals on laptops.
- That’s how you get a sale discount + prime discount + bank offer, or card discount will get you up to 50% on your laptop.
- It is one of the best ways to shop for a laptop if you are tight on budget.
#4. Join Contests on Amazon
The Amazon app offers various contests, quizzes, and competitions. In such contests, you can participate and win a prize. Not only Amazon but various other e-commerce platforms run such contests during sales.
You have to check if these contests offer laptops as a prize. If so, participate in them and try to win them.
For example, while writing this article, Intel was running a Quiz competition, and the winner of the quiz competition got ₹25,000 cash prize.
Similarly, various competitions are running on Amazon. If you can’t find these on Amazon, consider searching on Google.
#5. Laptop Giveaways
The last one on the list is Laptop Giveaways.
Laptop giveaways are common; You can easily find one on social platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. However, beware of the scammers; don’t pay any upfront money.
You can participate in them, and there are chances that you can get selected.
That’s how you can get a free laptop. They may ship by themselves or ask you to order from Amazon.
Until now, Amazon doesn’t directly offer any free laptop (it’s a corporate.) To get a free laptop, you can work there or join the contest, participate in giveaways, and explore their deals.
Indeed, the laptop is a useful device; that’s why government schemes can be used to get a laptop for free.
I hope this article helped; thanks for reading!
FAQ – How to Get a Free Laptop from Amazon
#1. How to Get a Free Laptop from Apple?
No, Apple doesn’t run any program that offers free laptops. However, if you are a student, you can get a student discount on your student ID plus free AirPods.
Apple also runs a trade-in program where you can trade in your old device and get a new one by paying a nominal amount.
#2. Is There Any Way to Get a Free Laptop?
If you are a student or from a low-income group, you can apply for Government’s free laptop scheme. You must provide proof like your student ID or income proof and an identity card.
Once your application is accepted, you will get a free laptop from the Government. Don’t provide any wrong documents to avoid rejection of your application.