Videos are not recorded on professional cameras only anymore. The camera can be integrated into a drone camera or dashcam. Also, these can be stored in VLC media players and other file formats in the computers and laptops. These devices are prone to damage as these are fixed on movable things which do have the chance of getting crashed. Such incidents can lead to damage to videos. The video files can be of various formats, some may get corrupted due to mishandling or erroneous storing. Video repair online tool is useful in restoring media files, which can be of various video formats.
Best uses of video repair online facility
Video repair online proves its best utility in restoring the media which may be helpful in providing evidence for accidents like air crashes, road crashes, etc. When a drone camera crashes while clicking the picture or gets turned off due to mishandling while shooting the videos, the video repair online tool helps in getting the complete video and accomplish the motives for which the video was being shot.
Another interesting use of video repair tool lies in restoring the corrupt video files of a library that you created with so much love and dedication. Whenever you want to recreate the moods from the past or want to give an old library of videos a new touch by restoring the corrupt videos, you can take the help of an online repair tool and get the videos in the format you desire and also in the best quality.
Apart from the drone cameras or dashcams, the video repair tool can fix the erroneous files from the professional cameras. Some of the brands of professional cameras from which the data recovery is possible are:
- Canon: 5D, 7D, 70D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 60D, Powershot series, EOS series and so on.
- Panasonic: Lumix DMC ZS3, Lumix DMC TZ3, And other cameras from DMS series
- Sony: 7M3, A65000, A7R3, A7S, ILCE series, FDR – X3000
- Nikon: Coolpix P1, Coolpix P3, D800, D850, Coolpix P5, Coolpix S5, Coolpix L10, and others.
In addition to these cameras, the video repair tool can repair the corrupt files from the VLC media player too.
Types of files possible to repair with corrupt video file restore tool
Interestingly, the video repair tool is designed to fix all types of erroneous media files. The most common file formats possible to restore with the repair tool online are:
- Damaged or corrupt mp4 media files
- MOV mp4 m4v
- VLC media player files
- Avi video files
- MOV mp4
- MOV video files and others.
In addition to the video files, the audio files can also be restored with the fix video tool. The data recovery of video and audio files is accompanied by converting them into the format of the preference. Thus, if your device supports a particular file format, you can restore the corrupt videos and save the repaired video files in the desired format too.
In which conditions repairing the corrupt files is possible?
The video repairing tool can possibly be used on all types of damaged MP4 files. The corrupt mp4 files arising due to following conditions are possible to fix:
- Battery dies during the recording leading to blurry videos or corrupt video files
- Destruction of the camera caused due to collision, water damage, shock, broken mount, etc. that interferes with the video shooting
- Whenever the error message appears as “the file is not a movie file”, when you try to open the video
- Use of corrupt SD card
- The camera turned off during recording
So, when you accidentally turn off your DJI phantom or have just witnessed the camera drone crashing to the ground, do not worry much. The repair video tool or restore media tool has your back and gives you the option of enjoying the videos even when they got corrupt due to any unforeseen reason.
- Tips on How to Convert Voice Recording to Text Online(Opens in a new browser tab)
- To Learn About Screen Recorder For YouTube(Opens in a new browser tab)