1) Firstly, you can open your chrome web browser on your computer.
2) Then, you can click on the three-dotted icon in the top upper-right corner of the browser.
3) After that you can click on the Setting icon, from the list.
4) Next, In the Privacy and Security section, click on the site setting option.
1) First up all, you can open your Safari browser in normal mode.
2) Then you can click on the safari button, On the upper right corner, Just to the side of the Apple logo.
3) The dropdown menu appears here, the next step is you can click on the preference option.
4) Then you can visit the Security Tab from the options.
1) Firstly, Open your Firefox browser, And click on the address bar on top.
2) Then you can enter or paste the following about:config in your address bar.
3) Next, Firefox will warn you with a little popup, That you need to avoid, And click on Accept the risk and continue.
6) Change the setting from false to true, By clicking on the button on the left corner.
1) In like manner, you can open your Internet explorer or Edge browser from your windows machine.
2) Then you can click on the three-dotted icon on the left upper corner of your browser.
3) By clicking on that button, You’ll see the option of Setting in your browser.
4) Next, Click on Settings, Scroll through, and after click on the Advance setting option.