If you are an Instagram user I hope you face this issue at least once in your life. Unfortunately your account gets logged out and while login it says “sorry there was a problem with your request” on the Instagram login page. We think this might be some software issue or network issue. so that we leave it for a few times. But it does not fix which make us trouble.
Why we are getting this error “sorry there was a problem with your request” in Instagram?
- If you just posted any malicious content which violates Instagram policies that’s why Instagram authority banned your IP address.
- The Problem is regarding your Device IMEI number.
- Actually, you don’t have a steady mobile data or a PC internet connection.
- Sometimes it can happen due to the Instagram Server issue.
- Cause of bugs regarding your login information’s.
How to fix this “sorry there was a problem with your request” issue?
Of course here I am going to share 10 methods by following them you can fix this issue easily.
1) Instagram Server Issue
Before applying any changes make sure to confirm is it a server issue or not. To be confirmed ask your friends. If they are facing the same that means it is a server issue. If it’s working your friends Instagram account without any trouble means you can follow the next instruction.
2) Check your network connection and devices
Of course you can face this issue due to network problem. So if you are using a mobile network try to connect with a WIFI network. Switch between different networks.
And it will be best if you change your device and log in with another device. You will get to know if Instagram ban your IP address.
3) Reset or change the phone number
- Firstly to open your Instagram account on a Browser.
- Then click on Edit profile
- Now on the Phone number field if you have already given any phone number change it with a new number. If you have not given any phone number then provide your phone number.
- Now open the Instagram app
- Then select forgot password
- Select receive code on phone number
- Afterwards you can paste the code.
- And I hope you will be able to log in.
4) Disable Your Instagram Account
- Open your Instagram account from the browser.
- open your profile.
- Then click on edit profile
- In further, you can click the “Temporarily disable my account” link.
- Choose a reason to disable your account and reenter your password again.
- Wait for a few hours and try to log in using the Instagram application. I hope your problem will be fixed.
5) Try to log in with your Facebook Account
- At first open your Instagram account with a browser. Go to the Account setting and remove if any Facebook account is already linked.
- Next, go to the Facebook page first and enter the appropriate credentials to create a new account.
- Then login to your Instagram account again and connect with the newly created Facebook account.
- Now from the application settings you can clear the data of Instagram apps from your phone.
- Next, Open the Instagram app once again on your mobile device.
- Select log in with your Facebook.
- That’s it! Now you can able to access your account successfully without getting “sorry there was a problem with your request” error code in your phone.
6) Parallel space Application
Parallel space application lets you clone your Instagram application. Lots of parallel applications available on the internet.
- Go to app store or play store.
- Then you can download any parallel space application and install it.
- Now open it to create a clone of Instagram.
- Hereafter you will get a shortcut on your parallel space app home screen.
- open clone of Instagram and log in with your account information.
7) Factory Reset the Mobile phone
Sometimes performing a factory reset to the device can solve this issue. Tor factory reset your mobile phone
- Go to your mobile setting.
- select Factory reset option.
- Select Reset.
- Then within a few minutes your phone will reset
- Now download and install Instagram app and enjoy it.
8) Change your device IMEI number
If your device is rooted, then you can go through this process.
- At first up all you can uninstall the Instagram application.
- Now you can change your device IMEI number and android id.
- After all completed then restart your phone.
- Then you can download the Instagram app and install it.
- Now you can able to successfully log into your Insta app.
9) Verify Your Instagram Account
- Open the Instagram app and select “get help sign in”.
- Now on the next screen provide your mobile number with which the Instagram account is linked.
- Then you will receive a reset password link with a 6 digit code.
- Now open the link and enter the 6 digit code you received.
- Select verify account.
- Now open your Instagram app and try to log in.
10) Contact Instagram support
if none of the above-mentioned methods work for you then the only way is to contact with Instagram support team.
- Firstly, open your Instagram app and search for “login help”
- Then choose the username and email option.
- Next provide your email address and select a send mail option.
- Then you will get an email from the Instagram team in which will contain a link.
- Moreover, you will be asked to access Instagram using the link.
- Click on the link and you will be able to access your account without sorry there was a problem with your request Instagram issue.