Social media is now an ever-increasing aspect of life. Maintaining our online privacy has become a regulatory procedure, particularly essential on Instagram. For example, there are many times when we like to read other people’s texts and analyze their behaviour and thinking before answering. But we all know the active status is normally visible on Instagram. So currently, the main issue is to deactivate that seen or read the setting and read Instagram messages. Assume you’ve received an important message from your former partner or crush on Instagram.
Surely, you’d prefer to delay it a few moments before viewing or responding to the message. But you can’t read Instagram conversations without being seen on Instagram!
Don’t worry; there are options for such settings.
How To Disabling Read Receipts To Turn Off seen On Instagram?
Of course, You can able to read someone’s phone Instagram message without know for others. If you want to achieve this then go to your Instagram account and simply turn off the read receipts option in the appropriate settings. The sender will not inform you of this, and you can read the message whenever you want. But it will also not show you if the other person reads your message or not; in case you reply, then
- Login to your account in the Instagram app.
- Context menu button with 3 vertical lines.
- Go to the Settings section.
- Choose message Notification from the menu bar.
- Choose Messages. (It could be called Instagram dm)
- Check the boxes next to off below Message Request and Messages.
- This box will show the read receipts are turned off. Apart from this, you can also turn off read receipts on Instagram, click here to learn more.
Turning on aeroplane mode
- Check your inbox and switch on flight mode before opening any messages once you’re willing to read them. This will not show seen notification to the sender on Instagram.
- You can open the Instagram app on your mobile phone.
- On the upper right side, click the Chat sign. Click the inbox to enter the Instagram Direct message if you’ve not already moved to the unified Instagram/Facebook Messenger account.
- Assure Area network is switched off before Airplane Mode is turned on.
- To open the Quick Options Menu on Android, swipe down from the top of the screen. Select Flight mode from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to access the Control Center and select Flight mode to enable aeroplane mode on an I phone.
- Take a look at your messages.
- Go back to your homepage after closing the chat. This will turn off seen on Instagram.
- Context menu button with three vertical lines.
- At the bottom, select Settings and log out from here.
This is how you can read the text by showing it to the sender. Follow this complete guide to This is turn off seen on Instagram.