Here is how to stop the ifacialmocap from shaking. If your connection is stable then it will not shake. So here are some tips to make your connection stable. Make sure that you follow all these tips to build a stable connection.
Table of Contents
To Learn How To Stop Ifacialmocap From Shaking
If you have an ios device then you must have known about the ifacialmocap app. This app is only available for ios phones and systems. The ios app is available on the Apple store for free. This app is used in the latest models of the ios and Macbook. This is useful in recognizing the face. Hence this app scans your face and matches the identification.
However, sometimes it does not work fine and starts shaking. While shaking it does not recognize the face of the person. So here is the tutorial for how to stop the ifacialmocap from shaking.
Use of Ifacialmocap
This app connects your phone and pc. The expressions that you will make on the phone will appear on the pc in the form of an avatar. So, it copies your expressions and shows them on the pc side. Sometimes the users face problems in connecting the devices. Due to this a lag in imitation has been observed.
Tips To Stop Ifacialmocap From Shaking
Here are some tips that you can use to make the connection stable and stop shaking the ifacialmocap. Make sure that you try all. If the problem persists then try to connect it with a different device to check the device connectivity.
- On and off the connection button several times in one minute. And try to reconnect. This will work if you have any connection problems.
- Another trick that you can try is to uninstall the app and reinstall it. This will solve any connectivity problem.
- You can try changing the item for the IP address of your system. This works in most cases.
- Try auto IP detection. Turn this off and try to connect the devices. This way your phone will automatically detect nearby devices and set a connection between them.
- Check the settings of the device. Check if the local network permission is turned on or not. If it is not turned on then turn on this feature. This will help you to make the connection between the devices.
In conclusion, here is how to stop shaking the ifacialmocap. This is the common problem with the ifacialmocap because of the connection problem, you will face a shaking problem. So try to make sure that you have a stable connection. All the tricks to make a stable connection are here. Hope you all will find this helpful.