Snapchat is popular enough in this era. It is famous for its unique features. It isn’t easy to figure out the number of Snapchat friends you’ve got. That’s why here is a guide on how to see how many friends you have on Snapchat. Of course, It is as simple and easy as sending snaps.
Do you want to know how to see how many friends you have on Snapchat?
- In the beginning, you need to navigate to the map screen.
- Afterwards, you have to click on the location icon that belongs to the bottom left.
- After clicking there, you will be having the settings icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Then, the settings icon needs to be clicked to proceed to the next step.
- After clicking that icon, you will have a new screen.
- There is a visible option named “who can see my location” option on the same page. Below that, there will be three options.
- Then, You have to select the last one that means only these friends option.
- After that, there will be a list of friends in front of you.
- Recent friends will be at the top section, and below that, there is an all friends option.
- After that, you have to select all options present on the side of it.
- All of the friends will be selected. Then, you can click on the done button.
- Now it’s time to navigate to your Snapchat profile screen.
- You can just scroll down to at the bottom to reveal the snap-map section.
- And you will see the number of friends below the snap map feature and the text like sharing location with ## friends.
- Here ## means the number of friends.
- That’s how you can see how many friends you have on Snapchat.
That’s how you can see the number of friends you have on Snapchat without any complex steps. Of course, you can just select the all friends list and done. Finally, I hope this guide helped you with it.