Twitter is a great social media platform where people communicate and express their thoughts using short messages called Tweets. Twitter is available for almost all sorts of devices ranging from android devices to websites well as iPhones and iPad.
Here’s a simple stepwise guide on how to remove sensitive content warnings on Twitter
The major reason for Twitter’s popularity is that it is used by celebrities and politicians around the globe to communicate with people. Of course, here you can able to text messages with your followers or just engage with your audience. Furthermore, you can able to share your blog posts on Twitter. So, your ideas and awareness are known around the world. The Twitter social network has become a powerful tool for sharing information around the world. Currently, Elon Musk himself is the largest shareholder in Twitter with 9.2% equity.
While using Twitter, you must have faced a potentially sensitive content warning. Sensitive content might be violence or nudity or some disturbing image in some cases. By default, Twitter restricts the content that it believes is sensitive for some users. Although, you can turn off the sensitive content warning and view the content of your choice. In this guide, I’ll explain how to remove the sensitive content warning on Twitter.
It is easy to turn off the sensitive content warning. The images are from the Twitter mobile app. Follow the below steps along with descriptive images.
How to fix sensitive content warnings on Twitter Mobile App?
- First of all, you can open up the Twitter app and log in.
- Then, you can click on your profile picture icon in the top-left corner of the app as shown in the image below.
- This will open up a side panel, now click the “Settings and Privacy” section.
- As shown in the image below, open “Privacy and safety.”
- Now, open the third option stating “Content you see.”
- Now open the “Search settings” and it should be the last option as shown in the image below.
- Here you see the first option that you were looking for, “Hide sensitive content.”
- As the description of the sections says, this prevents Tweets with potentially sensitive content from displaying in your results as depicted in the following image from the Twitter app.
- Now disable the button.
Guide on How to remove sensitive content warning on the Twitter Website
- Firstly, Open up the Twitter website and log in to your account.
- On the left side, click on the “More” tab, just above the blue Tweet button.
- Now click the “Settings and Privacy” tab.
- Now go to the “Privacy and safety.”
- Open the “Content you see.”
- Click “Search settings,” here you will see a pop-up window as in the image shown below.
- Uncheck the checkbox stating “Hide sensitive content.”
Yay! Mission Accomplished.
Check out Error Express for more of such informative and engaging content.