Vaseline is very good for nail growth. use vaseline with a vitamin E capsule and follow all the below-given preventions to get the overnight result. you can also use coconut oil, lemon juice and orange juice to promote nail growth.
To learn to grow your nails overnight trick with vaseline
Nails are becoming the beauty statement these days. Long nails with freshly applied nail polish catch everyone’s eyes. And more importantly, your hygiene shows very well from your nail care. However, growing nails can be very stressful. Today I will share some tips on how to grow your nails overnight with vaseline.
Why does vaseline help in growing nails quickly?
Vaseline helps in growing nails naturally. How? Well, vaseline/ petroleum jelly act as a moisturizer or say liquid nail paint for your nails. It protects your nails from the harmful effects of the environment that decreases the nails’ potency to grow. People around the world are using vaseline for nails. Vaseline is good for not only short nails but it keeps long nails healthy too.
How to apply vaseline on nails?
There are a few steps that you will need to follow to get good and quick results. The steps are as follows:
- Clean your hands and nails with soap or any alcohol-free hand fash.
- Add vitamin E capsule in vaseline and mix well.
- After that Massage your nails with the mixture prepared for 3-5 minutes.
- Apply and leave nails overnight with vaseline.
- Then, You should wash your hands with cold water as soon as you wake up the next day.
- Similarly, apply to the toenails too.
People claim that nails grow overnight but it has not been proved yet so do not have any strong evidence or theory for that. So You can also apply vaseline during the daytime it will work well.
Not only vaseline but there are other oils too that promote nail growth.
- Olive oil– apply warm oil on your nails and wear a cotton glove for the whole night. This will help nails grow faster. You will see the results within a week.
- Coconut oil- mix coconut oil, honey, and rose water in equal quantities and soak nails in that solution for 10 minutes. Do this 3 times a week.
- Lemon juice- add hot olive oil to the juice and soak nails for 10 minutes in the lukewarm solution for 5 minutes.
- Orange juice- just soak the nails in juice for 10 minutes. Do this 4-5 times a week and you will be amazed by the quick results.
Other benefits of vaseline for nails
Vaseline was used as the desensitized in the older times for the surgery purposes in the mouth. In addition, It is also used to cure stitches and wounds as soon as possible without getting any trouble. Vaseline acts as a thin film on the areas applied and prevents those areas from infection. Your nails are the many sites from where the infection can occur in your body. Vaseline acts as the barrier between the infectious agent and your nails and keeps the infection away from your body.
Nail strength and vaseline
Vaseline increases the nail’s strength and also prevents you from nail-biting. It makes the nails surface slippers which makes it hard to chew the nails and also the vaseline tastes bad therefore you will eventually stop nail-biting.
Vaseline contains two chemicals called vanillin and lanolin. Vanillin acts as an anti-freeze and the other one is used in moisturizing, mouth wash, etc. both of these work together to protect the cells and hence the vaseline keeps your nails safe.
In conclusion, Vaseline has no side effects on the nails. It only promotes its growth. So you can use vaseline for healthy long nails. You can also use other alternatives to vaseline to promote nail growth. However, along with all these, your lifestyle and nutrition also play a big role in nail growth. Eating nutritious food in the proper quantity promotes your nail health too. Apply all these tricks in your daily life and you will see the results very soon.