Getting Marijuana resin stains is easy, before using any chemicals you should try these methods to remove the stains. The resin stain on your clothes, not only makes your clothes dirty but also smells bad.
Here are 5 easy ways to get Marijuana resin out of the clothes, without damaging your clothes with harsh chemicals.
Table of Contents
5 Easy Ways to Get Marijuana Resin Out of Clothes
#1. Coconut Oil
Oil has the property to absorb resin so that it could be much easier for you to remove stains. It is preferred to use Coconut oil, but you can use other oils also, such as Olive oil, and Butter and yes you can even use Peanut Butter.
- Apply the Oil to the marijuana stain
- Leave it for 15 Minutes
- Wash the stain with water and soap
Easy? yes but using will create a mess by itself, you should take extra care.
#2. Nail Polish Remover
If you have a nail polish remover you use it to remove your stains also. Although it is a harsh method, avoid it on colored clothes.
- Use Cotton Ball with some nail polish remover
- Apply it to the stain
- After some time, wash it off.
The stains should be removed
#3. Hot Water
This is one of the simplest methods, just pure hot water. If you love your clothes this method is for you, it will not damage your fabrics and also hot water kills some dangerous bacteria.
- Boil the Water (It shouldn’t be too hot)
- Put the hot water in the vessel/container
- Now, soak the stained part of the cloth in water
- Wait until resin melts and dissolves
- Rub the stain in hot water to remove the stain
It’s a good method, just be careful don’t burn yourself while performing this.
Use rubbing alcohol to get marijuana resin out of the clothes, you can also use Vodka for this.
- Take a cotton ball
- Soak a cotton ball in Alcohol or Vodka
- Gently rub it on the stained part
- Rub it until it fades away
- Wash your clothes after removing the stain.
If you are using vodka, then leave vodka for 15 minutes, and later you can scrape the resin from the spoon. Lastly, wash off your clothes.
Related – How to Get Water Out of Charging Port?
#5. Baking Soda
Not only for clothes but if it’s on your hands also, it will still work well. Baking soda with water becomes a strong solution to remove stains. However, it is not recommended to use it in dark clothes, as it will make them whitish.
- Take a baking soda and mix it with water to make a thick paste.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of the mixture to the stains.
- You can Rub it gently
- Then, leave it for 1 hour
- After an hour, wash your clothes.
This solution is so good that it can even remove stains from your hands and body. You can also use toothpaste with baking soda, it also works well.
So, these were 5 easy ways to get Marijuana resin out of the clothes…
Thanks For Reading!