Adobe Flash Player is used to stream rich media on Pc or Android device. It executes SWF files(Shock Wave Flash) which do vector graphics. It also abbreviated as Small Web Format. We can enable this Adobe Flash Player in Google Chrome for specific and all sites. Of course, chrome allows customizing this flash setting in their browser.
How to enable Adobe flash player on Google Chrome web browser?
Step1: First, directly go to the link below in your Google Chrome from the URL box. Link: Chrome://settings/content
Step2: In that, you can three set of options that are Flash, Pop-ups, and Location.
Step3: Click/Tick the option “Allow sites to run flash” which is under Flash.
Step4: Click on the done button which is in the right-bottom corner to save changes on your browser (Chrome).
Step5: In case, If you need flash from so more websites, then click on the “Manage Exceptions” tab which was included under the Flash option.
Step6: Moreover Enter the site URL from which you need flash in the box under the “Hostname Pattern”.
Step7: Afterwards Make sure that “Behavior” must save as “Allow”.
Step8: Finally, hit the “Done” tab in the right-bottom corner to save the exceptions.
Note: You can also block the flash from specific sites by including their URL in the “Hostname Patterns” and choosing the “Behavior” as “Deny/Block” and saving it by clicking Done. Flash helps us to build rich media and stream many videos on social networking sites.
Advantages of using Adobe Flash Player::
- Notably, Adobe flash player stores the data, online videos games, forums, etc. So, your site will get great interactivity. It also runs with sound files, video files.
- Flash Player supports the addition of some animations to your video files which enhances your expressiveness of yours.
- Identically Flash Player has a unique technique known as “Scalable Inman Flash Replacement” which is used to replace the text elements on HyperText Markup Language (HTML).
- Moreover, Flash Content will be viewed on both systems when one of them is connected with the Flash player as a plug-in.
Disadvantages of using Adobe Flash Player::
- It has plenty of disadvantages in Search Engine Optimization and usage.
- However, some Android devices can supports flash but not Software like iOS, BOS(Blackberry) doesn’t support this Flash Player.
- It takes really very time much to reload/load to reach your site for the visitor who opens Visitor may exit the site because of this. In the present Internet speed, no one is waiting. They don’t care how much interesting and colorful is your website. So, don’t use this Flash more and more but very less.