Of course, YouTube is one of the best video blogging platform in the world. Sometimes you must encounter with the video that has a message that it’s a age restricted video or the comments are hidden due to restricted mode. Obviously, some YouTube videos are accessible only for the approved members. So all these things should created a question in your mind that what the restricted mode exactly is? And how we can enable or disable it? Right!
YouTube restricted mode filters out the inappropriate content from the feed. It shows flags and other messages along with that to make inappropriate content away. The YouTube restricted mode can be enabled or disabled at user or admin level. This feature or mod is used by several institutions for the same purpose. Here is an guide how the YouTube restricted mode can be enabled and disabled.
How to Disable/Enable the YouTube restricted mode:
If you want to disable YouTube restricted mode, and don’t know how to do that. Then we are here with the simplest way to disable restricted mode on YouTube by just changing simple settings. Moreover, YouTube restricted mode can be disabled on the user and admin level. But the restricted mode on YouTube, you have to disable on every browser. Because on which browser you enable the restricted mode, the mode gets limited disabled in that browser only.
On your desktop, disable YouTube restricted mode:
To disable YouTube restricted mode on the desktop browser, follow these steps:-
2) Then after you can click on the profile photo icon on the top right corner of your appropriate browser.
3) After that you can scroll to the bottom and you will the restricted mode option here.
4) Then you can disable/switch off restricted mode from there.
5) If you need for this you tube restriction for all the browsers? So then do that for every browser you want on the desktop.
On your mobile browser, turn off the YouTube restricted mode:
Similarly you can follow these steps to disable restricted mode on YouTube.
1) First of all, go to the YouTube.Com on your appropriate mobile browser
2) Then, click on the profile photo icon on the top right corner.
3) Then after you can go to settings option here.
4) Now you can click on the Account option.
5) After that disable the restricted mode.
Disable the YouTube mobile app’s restricted mode
Here is how you can disable the restricted mode on the mobile YouTube app.
1) In the same manner, open the YouTube mobile application for your Android/IOS device.
2) Then you can click on the profile icon for your YouTube app.
3) Next, you can Go to settings options.
4) Afterwards click on the account option here.
5) Then, go to the restricted mode.
6) And disable it.
So that is how you can disable YouTube restricted mode on various browsers and apps. You don’t need that big articles for this. Here we have included everything in just few bullet points.
How do I switch on/enable YouTube’s restricted mode?
As You know how to disable the YouTube restricted mode on different browsers, similar steps you can follow to enable this feature. Nothing hard in that. Just follow above steps and you will have YouTube restricted mode turned on.
Identically, If you disable the YouTube restricted mode on the specific app or browser, then that is limited to only that browser and that device. If you want to disable it everywhere then you have to disable it on every browser.
Turning off the restricted mode can help you with accessing the age restricted or any other videos seamlessly. By default this setting is turned off by YouTube. Having knowledge about is as important as growing YouTube channel and monetizing YouTube channel. By restricted mode you can manage memberships and other things.
That was a short guide on what is restricted mode on YouTube, how to disable the YouTube restricted mode on different browsers and how to enable. This will definitely help you.