Thin-sliced chicken breasts are not easy to cook. If you do not have the right recipe and technique then you will going to burn those chicken pieces. And also it will not taste good. So here is the answer to the most common question “how to cook thin sliced chicken breast”. We will help you to cook these thin-sliced chicken breasts in a very perfect way.
So make sure that you do not try any other ways. And ensure to follow all these instructions if you are dealing with the thinly sliced chicken breast for the first time. Then do not go a single step away from this guide.
Table of Contents
How to cook thin sliced chicken breast & what is the process
The process of doing this is divided into many small steps. And you have to ensure that you are doing every step right. Because every step adds texture and flavour to your final dish. So you have to start with the very basic step. Here are the steps that you have to follow to cook the thinly sliced chicken breast.
#1. Proper Slicing
Begin by ensuring that your chicken breasts are sliced uniformly. This not only helps in even cooking but also enhances the presentation of your dish. To achieve thin slices, place the chicken breast on a cutting board and, using a sharp knife, slice horizontally through the thickness of the meat.
#2. Marinating for Flavor
Thin-sliced chicken breast benefits greatly from marinating. This step not only imparts flavour but also tenderizes the meat. Opt for a marinade that complements your desired flavour profile. Classic choices include garlic, lemon, herbs, and olive oil. Allow the chicken breast slices to marinate for at least 30 minutes to an hour in the refrigerator.
Different methods for thinly sliced chicken breast cooking
There are different methods to cook these thin breasts of chicken. You have to choose one cooking technique according to the recipe. With different recipes, the different cooking techniques to go. So you have to make sure that you are aware of all the cooking techniques for these thinly sliced chicken breasts.
This is one of the most common techniques. Most of the people think this technique is easy. But proper pre-heating of the oven is essential in this cooking style.
- You have to preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Now cover your chicken breast with foil and other parchment paper.
- And let it bake for only 15 to 20 minutes.
- This time is enough for these breasts to cook properly.
- After this time these start to burn.
#2. Stir Fry
This is another very useful and quick method to cook these chicken breasts.
- First, you have to marinate your breasts.
- And then after marinating heat a pan and put some oil in the pan.
- Make sure that the oil is enough to cover the thin sliced chicken breasts.
- And after that put these slices on the pan.
- Keep the slice in the same position for 3 to 4 minutes.
- And then turn the chicken breast slice over.
- And again cook for a few minutes. This gives a very nice flavour of marination to the chicken breasts.
Achieve those coveted grill marks indoors by pan-grilling your thin-sliced chicken breast. Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat and brush it with a little oil to prevent sticking.
- Place the chicken slices on the hot grill pan.
- And cook for 2-3 minutes per side until grill marks appear, and the chicken is fully cooked.
- Pan-grilling adds a smoky flavour and a visually appealing touch to your dish.
Which flavours to add to thin sliced chicken breast?
There are many flowers that you can add to your chicken breast. And with each flavour, you will get to experience a new taste.
Some of the most common flavours that go with chicken breasts are as follows:
- Lemon juice is one of the most common things to use in the marination process. And all you have to do is marinate the lemon in juice with garlic and parsley. You will see that the lemon enhances the overall taste of the chicken.
- Marinate the chicken breast with cherry tomato and mozzarella. Make sure that your mozzarella is fresh.
- Chicken breast stir-fried with all the veggies like broccoli, capsicum and all. Also, the main ingredient here is the teriyaki sauce. You can purchase this sauce or prepare this at home.
- Another dish that can easily prepared from thin chicken breast slices is pesto parmesan chicken. Here you have to coat your chicken with a generous layer of basil pesto and sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Now all you have to do is put this inside the oven. And bake for a certain time. The time will depend on how you want your chicken.
What are the benefits of cooking the thin chicken breasts?
There are various benefits of cooking these thin chicken breast slices.
- As these slices are very thin they cook very easily.
- The cooking time of these breast slices is short so they remain more juicy after cooking compared to the whole chicken.
- It is very easy to add flavours to these chicken breasts. Because the process is simple.
- These chicken breasts are so versatile that they can go with anything. You do not have to worry about the side dish with these chicken slices.
Now you know how to cook thin sliced chicken breast. It is very easy to cook these. And the best thing is you can prepare them in various ways. So there are plenty of dishes available that you can prepare from these thin chicken breast slices. Make sure that you follow some of the recipes that are given here.
The main point is the variation. Try different flavours in the marination. And you will see the end product. However proper cooking is required with these slices. Otherwise, you will experience a very uneasy taste. So hope you all will find via this articvler for how to cook thin sliced chicken breast question.
So, I hope you all will find the answer to the question of “how to cook thin sliced chicken breast” in this article.