As a matter of fact, Lululemon belt bags are used for yoga and gym purposes. Hence odor and dirt on these bags are common. But these are different from your regular bags. So here is the guide for how to clean a Lululemon belt bag. Because the cleaning techniques used to clean these bags are different and we will clean them in such a way that it will not damage the fabric of the bag.
These bags are made from polyester. And they are water resistant. They have special cleaning instructions for their bags, yoga mats, and more items.
Material required to clean Lululemon belt bag
Here I have listed all the items needed to clean a Lululemon belt bag. Before starting cleaning make sure that you grab all these items. Most of the things are available in your bathroom. And if not then you will easily find them in the near grocery store.
- Gentle detergent
- Microfiber cloth
- Gentle bristles brush
- Warm water
Steps to clean the Lululemon belt bag
The cleaning process happens in two parts. One for the exterior part and the other for the interior part. Here is how you will clean the exterior of the belt bag.
- Use a damp cloth to clean the exterior of the bag. Rub the cloth over the bag to remove any dirt and all. If you have any stains on the exterior part then make a thick paste from detergent and rub it on the stain.
- After that clean the paste with the help of the same damp cloth. so this way all the dirt will come from the outside of the bag.
To clean the interior part of the bag you have to be extra cautious. Because the material is soft and a single mistake can damage the whole bag.
- Do not submerge the bag in water. No matter what the condition is you have to avoid this step.
- Follow the same procedure that you have followed to clean the exterior of your bag.
- This time make sure that you remove any cribs present in the bag from your hand. And the dirt and all will be cleaned by the damp cloth.
- You can damp the cloth with warm water for more cleaning.
This is the only perfect and efficient way to clean your appropriate Lululemon bag safely. Make sure that you do not keep this bag in direct sunlight. And do not use the bag until it dries completely. You can use a hair dryer to dry the bag immediately. Otherwise, keep the bag in a dry and shed area for some time.
In conclusion, here is how to clean a Lululemon belt bag. You have to clean it with more precautions. All the possible precautions that you can take are here. Hope you all will find this helpful.