Dilaudid is a opioid analgesic. It is used as a pain killer. And it is mostly used in several unbearable pains. This gives relief from pain instantly. But the question that arises here is how long does Dilaudid stay in your system? Because the more time it will stay in the system the more rely it will give from the pain. So it works based on the fact of how long it will stay in your body.
There are many different forms of Dilaudid. And every form has different working. The time that they stay in your system is different from different forms too. Here is the complete guide about Dilaudid its health benefits and in which situation you should avoid taking this pill.
Table of Contents
Why Dilaudid screening is necessary?
According to US drug enforcement, Dilaudid is a drug that has a high chance of addiction. So it is considered a drug there. Hence if Dilaudid is found in your system. it means you are drug-addicted. So this comes in various forms. Like pills and sachets.
Unless the doctor advised you to take this you can not consume this all by yourself. If Dilaudid is found in your system without a doctor’s prescription then you can get into some serious trouble.
Different forms of Dilaudid
Here are the different forms in which Dilaudid is available. These are available in the market. And any of these forms can be suggested by the doctor. Different types have different potency. And doctor suggests these after seeing the condition of the patient. Some of the common forms are as follows:
- Oral tablet
- Oral liquid
- Long-acting tablet
All these are the common forms of this drug. You can find these different forms. Some have high potency and some have low potency but the working of all the forms is similar.
How long does Dilaudid stay in your system? (Time of Dilaudid of the body)
Several tests can perform to check the presence of Dilaudid. Here are different tests that can detect Dilaudid. The time presence of Dilaudid in the test is also here. By this, you will get an idea of how long Dilaudid can stay in your system.
- Urine is the most common and easiest way to check if anyone has consumed Dilaudid or not. The urine test can detect Dilaudid in your system for up to 4 days.
- A blood sample can also be used as a method to check if Dilaudid is present in your system or not. But its time is very short. Yet it gives an accurate reading. It can detect this in your system for up to 25 hours.
- The hair test is a very rate test that can detect the presence of Dilaudid for up to 90 days. However, it is a very expensive test. and not everyone can afford to do this test.
- Another method to check the presence of Dilaudid in your system is saliva. A saliva test can detect the presence of this drug for up to 2 days. It is not a trusted test. And hence most of the time avoided by the testers.
How to remove Dilaudid from your system?
If you’re consuming Diluadud as a prescription then there is no need to remove this from your system. But if you are consuming this as a drug then you have to remove this from your system before the testing.
Here are some tips that you use to remove it from your body system.
- Drink plenty of water. The more water you drink the more youtube you will pass. And hence Dilaudid will remove from your system easily.
- Use any drug detox drink. If you have some days before the testing then you can try any drug detox drinks. These are easily available in any medical store.
- Do plenty of exercises and remove sweat from the body. The body removes such types of drugs from the system via sweat as well.
Follow all these tips to get the best possible results and do not skip a single thing. And try to eat only a healthy diet for a few days as well. so drink warm water before starting to exercise. By doing this more sweat will come out of the body.
In conclusion, here is how long does Dilaudid stay in your system? It depends on a lot of factors like the form of the drug you have consumed. And for how long you have been consuming the drug. In what quantity you are using? So all these factors collectively decide the time the drug stays in your system.
This is the guide that will help you understand how long a test can detect the presence of Dilaudid in your system. so there are some tips that you can use to remove the drug from your system quickly.