In this article all you need to know about how blind people know when to stop wiping. Here is how blind people stop wiping their butts. They have some commonly used techniques. However, if a person is very diable then they can also take help from the other person.
Table of Contents
To Learn How Do Blind People Know When To Stop Wiping In The Toilet?
Normal people have a lot of questions about the daily life of visually impaired people. These people live their life differently. Although blind people have to do all the daily activities that a normal person does. Like passing stool and all.
Some people have a lot of questions about how blind people know when to stop wiping. The lifestyle of blind people is a lot different. So you might be shocked to know some of their daily routines. However, this question arises due to curiosity.
So here is the answer to this most-asked question about blind people. If you’re looking for the answer to such questions then you are at the right palace.
Blind People Toilet Concept
With time technology has developed a lot. There is an especially designed toilet for such people. This toilet has many sensors. Like the temperature adjustment sensor and the motor sensor along with the automatic shower sensor.
So these toilets make the lives of blind people a little more comfortable. If they are using these toilets then blind people do not need to use toilet paper. Because the toilet seat will do all the functions for a blind person automatically. But in the manual toilet seats, they have to wipe the butt all on their own.
Techniques Used By Blind People To Wipe Their Butts
Here are some signs and techniques that blind people use to stop wiping their butts. These techniques will help you understand their lifestyle. These people learn about these techniques in their life.
- Feel the toilet paper- These people feel the toilet paper until it starts to feel dry. If it is feeling wet then they keep wiping their butts. As soon as the toilet paper feels dry they stop wiping their butts. This is the most common approach to determine how to stop wiping the butts after passing stool.
- Echolocation– This is a new technique. Where the person feels some sensation in their ear if there is still poop on the toilet paper. This sensation makes them realize that they need to wipe out more. This technique is not used very often by people.
- Asking For Help- If the blind person has no idea about how much time they need to wipe. Then they also take help from their peers. They tell them when to stop wiping.
- Feeling Inflammation- if the blind person has wiped the butts too much then they will start feeling the inflammation in their butts. So they stop at that moment.
All these are some methods that blind people use to stop wiping their butts. There is no hard and fast rule to stop wiping the butt. Whenever they feel like they need to stop wiping they can stop. Some people also took help from others. This is also very common for them.
Risk Factors Associated With Not Wiping The Butt Properly After A poop
If you will not wipe the poop from your butts properly then there is some risk associated with this. Here are some common diseases that can arise in this condition:
- Fecal bacterial infection
- Butt inflammation
- The chances of getting a urinary tract infection increase.
- Itching in the butts
- Foul smell
These are some of the common things that can happen. So proper hygiene with your butts is very necessary. If you will not wipe your butts properly then you can get any of the above-mentioned diseases.
The Correct Position For Blind People To Wipe Their Butts
It is very common to wipe the butts in the sitting position. Because most people find this very comfortable. But with blind people, this is not the case. First of all, they need to stand near the toilet paper to grab them. So the best preposition for them, to wipe their butts, is standing.
In conclusion, here is how blind people wipe their butt and how they know when to stop wiping in the toilet. Wiping butts is a very common day-to-day process. Everyone has to go through this. These are some of the commonly practiced ways to do this. However, every person has their techniques. But with blind people the number of techniques becomes limited. Hope you all will find this helpful.