In season 8 Fortnite introduced a new feature called ” Fortnite Party Hub”. By using this, Fortnite cross-platform you can check who are online, can start a party, chat there through voice. You can still enjoy this party feature if you have not downloaded the game yet.
While downloading the latest updates, you can party up with your friends.
You can share challenges with your friends or teammates in the party hub. If anyone in your squad can complete the challenge you will get a reward for it. Ultimately, this feature is helpful and is filling some more fun in the users.
The most frequently asked questions are
How to leave a party in Fortnite in mobile/PC/Xbox
Many players reported that they is no Party “Leave” Button/option and they are unable to leave the party.
Here are some solutions which may help :
- First of all, Right-click on your outfit/character
- Then click on the pop-up menu from the top left corner
- Then, simply click on leave the party/quit party.
- Click on your name in the fortnite. (Changing banner)
- Then, may luckily see the leave button.
Solution 3 :
Many players also got rid off from parties just by restarting the game after entering the party.
So, once try that method of restarting.
Start a party in Fortnite.
Starting a party in PS4 a:
- Be ready to join into a game
- Create a ps4 party chat
- Play together
- Then Choose settings from the bottom
- Eventually join your friends at a hosted party.
Join the party in Fortnite
- Play a solo game with your friends.
- After finishing the game, follow the below steps
- Let your party leader invite you.
- Then Accept the invitation and join the party.
How to make your party from the public to private
Sometimes, we need to play with only our friends so its good to make our party status “friends” so that no one can join. To change the party follow these simple steps:
- You can select the social icon menu from the upper top left.
- Then click on the cog icon
- Now, change the party status between public, private, and made.
How to kick out someone from a party in Fortnite
Though this feature is not available on each platform. You can kick out someone from your party if you are a host of that party. Just follow these simple steps:
- Firstly , click on their name.
- From the popup menu select manage option.
- Then , select kick from the party button.
- And that’s it. He will be out from party.