Are you bothered with the issue of Error 400 while opening Gmail browser. Then fix the issue with us and know the detail of the cause. One of the main causes can be so, that you have opened a maximum number of Gmail accounts on the same browser or else there can be any other from the below listed array.
Snapshot on Gmail accounts
Before we move onto a solution it is important to know what about Gmail accounts and the best service it caters. Hence let’s share an introduction on the same. It is a webmail account that you can get, absolutely free of cost. And the best part is you can use this account on multiple devices across the world with some additional features that support your work system.
Causes for the Error 400
Some of the major causes of error 400 for Gmail are here listed below. You may use this checklist to get a clue of the problems:-
- Your google chrome browser may have some technical faults or settings issue. This can be a potential source behind the error message and the issue.
- Speed of the broadband or internet connection that you are using on your computer can affect the webmail in opening all its functionalities.
- Traffic issue on the server of Gmail that may intercept with the error message.
- Cookies issues of the Chrome browser may affect your webmail. Hence clear all cookies and caches on the browser.
There can be many causes behind this google account similarly there is no definite solution to this problem. But here we will go through some of the fixes that can help out to resolve this bothering issue. But keep a note of this that whenever you face any problem you can connect with the support team of the google as they can easily trouble shoots the error.
Some solutions of Gmail error 400 in easy steps
1) At first you have to open Google Chrome browser and open account page to login Gmail.
2) By writing user name or email id you have to login and access the internet settings option.
3) Now before you proceed do clear the cookies and cache to fix the problem.
4) The next step is to select the IMP files available in Gmail. Place the mouse on the screen and right click it.
5) Inspect the element on the top of the developer tools windows and select the tab RESOURCE.
6) From mail.Google.com click and select cookies. Refresh your page and delete cookies. Through cookies connect Google chrome and go to settings option.
7) From advanced settings also you may clear cookies and caches. Refresh the page and check if the problem is over.
8) In case you are still facing the issues, then you are left only with the option of raising a ticket to get Gmail complaint number.