Instagram is a place where you can manage your daily life, thoughts, and more. So you can post here anything a video, photo, link anything. Here is the guide for adding pictures to an Instagram post. This step-by-step guide will help you to post your desired picture on Instagram.
You can edit the picture before you post it on Instagram. Or you can add filters to the picture while posting it. There is only one way to post pictures on Instagram. But you can also post pictures on your Instagram story as well. Here is more on this topic.
Table of Contents
Difference Between Posting and Story Update
The only difference is that the picture that you post in your feed will remain on your Instagram forever until you want to delete that picture. And the style that you will put on your story will be visible only for 24 hours.
So if you want to share a moment and all then you can share the picture on Instagram story. But you can post the picture if you want to keep it as a memory forever.
Steps For How To Add Pictures On Instagram Post
Here are the steps that you have to follow to add a picture to your Instagram post. Make sure to follow all of these as it is. Remember you can post multiple pictures on your Instagram. Hence you will have the option to select more than one picture.
- First of all, Log in to your Instagram account by using the right credentials.
- Then you can click on the plus sign that is present at the bottom of the page.
- Here all your gallery pictures will show. Now you have to select the pictures that you want to upload on Instagram.
- You can select more than one picture to post.
- After this click on the options saying “next”. This will be presented at the top right corner of the Instagram app.
- If you want to add any fileters then you can add in this step. And again click on the option saying “next”.
- Now add a caption for the picture.
- Write Anything that you feel about the picture. Then click on the share button. This will be present at the top right corner of the app.
- Thats it. your post is successfully uploaded to your Instagram profile.
Can You Add A Picture To The Instagram Post After Uploading
Instagram gives the option for editing an Instagram post even after posting. But in that editing you can only edit the caption or you can edit the tagged people. Other than this you can not add or remove anything.
So if you want to add pictures after uploading an initial post then it is no posse; you have to delete the previous post and then add the new picture in this post.
Other Ways To Post Pictures On Instagram
Here are some other ways to post pictures on Instagram. You can see these ways to share your picture on this platform.
Engage with Instagram Stories: Instagram Stories are a great way to share more casual, ephemeral content. You can use Stories to complement your main feed posts and tell a broader narrative.
Utilize Carousel Posts: Carousel posts allow you to share multiple images or videos in a single post. This feature is perfect for telling a visual story or showcasing a series of related pictures.
Go Live: Instagram Live is an excellent tool for real-time engagement. You can add photos to your live sessions to illustrate your point or share your experience.
Explore IGTV: IGTV is Instagram’s platform for sharing longer videos. You can create and share videos that incorporate pictures, making your content more dynamic and engaging.
Incorporate Instagram Reels: As a matter of fact, Instagram Reels is a platform for short-form video content. You can create entertaining and creative videos that include images and music.
In conclusion, Here is how can you add pictures to an Instagram post. You can add pictures while creating a post here. But you can not add pictures once you post a picture.