No one can doubt the importance of social media platforms these days. These platforms have become a great medium to communicate with mates, share your ideas with a broad audience, and even promote products or services. Therefore, people love sharing impressive and eye-catching content on social media platforms to engage their audience and earn the desired results.
Facebook is certainly one of the most used social media platforms, with millions of users from all around the globe. This platform has become a great source of entertainment, besides a means of fast communication.
However, the biggest issue people face with Facebook is that it doesn’t offer a built-in feature to download videos. This often causes problems for individuals who desire to save their favorite Facebook videos offline. But fret not, as we will share a few easy ways to download Facebook videos on any device in this blog post.
So, read this blog till the end to learn effective ways to download Facebook videos without losing their quality.
Table of Contents
Ways to Download Facebook Videos
Saving Facebook videos on personal devices isn’t a challenging task anymore. Here are a few simple methods to download videos from Facebook swiftly.
1. Use the “mbasic” Method
The following method allows users to save Facebook videos without observing any intricacies. To download videos using this method, you need to:
- Login to your FB account from any web browser.
- Then, you can open the desired video you want to download on your device and play it.
- Right-click on the video and a popup menu will open
- Tap on the Show Video URL option in the menu.
- The URL of the video will appear; simply copy it.
- Paste the URL into a new tab.
- Now, all you need to do is just replace the www with mbasic. This will make your URL like (https://mbasic.facebook.com/…).
- Hit the Enter button on your keyboard, and a new window will open.
- Next, Press the Video you need to save on your device.
- A new page with a video player will be opened.
- Next, you can Right-click the appropriate video and then choose the “Save As” option here.
- Rename the video file and click Save.
2. Try Online Facebook Video Downloader
Downloading videos through manual methods might be challenging for people, especially those who don’t have any experience using such techniques. All such individuals can take the assistance of an advanced online Facebook video downloader to download videos from Facebook on their devices without going through any hard process.
However, an uninterrupted internet connection is needed to access a web-based Fb video downloader. There are plenty of online platforms that offer your facilities to save Facebook videos. But, the free Facebook video downloader offered on SmallSEOtools.com is highly recommended because of its super-friendly interface and other unique features.
Of course, the following method will allow you to save any kind of video from Facebook by using this online tool.
- Open Facebook on your device.
- Select the video and copy its URL.
- Access the online Facebook video downloader from your web browser.
- Paste the copied URL in the given bar on the FB video downloader.
- Now, press the Download button to fetch the desired video on your device.
- This will start downloading FB videos instantly.
It is essential to learn that you must have the authority to access and download the video. The utility may not save FB videos that are private or have access restrictions from its owner.
3. Facebook Video Downloading Apps (For Smartphone Users)
Individuals having smartphones can also save FB videos using dedicated Facebook video downloading applications. There are several free and paid applications offered on the Play Store and App Store for downloading FB videos.
Users can select any of the apps according to their preferences and save countless videos from Facebook easily.
However, the selection of an appropriate FB video downloading app is crucial to get desired quality of videos. It is suggested to go through the reviews section to get an idea about the performance of the FB video-saving application.
After choosing a reliable application, follow the simple set of instructions mentioned below to fetch FB videos on your smartphone.
- First of all, You can open the appropriate Facebook application on your android or ios mobile device.
- Next, You can choose the desired FB video that you want to download here.
- Copy its URL.
- Open the Facebook Video Downloading application.
- Then, You can paste the appropriate video’s URL in the search bar.
- Click on the Download Facebook Video button to initiate the downloading process.
- Your desired video will be downloaded automatically in your device’s default Download folder.
The methods suggested in this blog post will certainly help you in saving Facebook videos without losing their quality. Of course, it is entirely up to you to choose any method that fits your needs. We suggest you try the online Facebook Video Downloader for errorless and quickest downloading of desired Facebook videos.